[Bless the Lord. Be filled with the Holy Spirit of Abba, Yahuveh. Open with the Our Father prayer. Then, Pray this Prayer.]
Father Yahuveh, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I thank You for Divine Alignment in the Spirit.
I declare that I am vertically and horizontally lined up with the perfect Will of God. The Blood of the everlasting covenant of Jesus Christ of Nazareth covers me. It has made me perfect in every good work (Heb. 13:21). I am standing on the foundation of Christ. I am laying for myself a good foundation for the future, that I may have eternal life (1 Tim. 6:19).
I will not be pulled down, nor to and fro, because I am maturing daily in the things of Yahuveh, God (Eph. 4:14). I live in the Rhema, and it is activating signs, wonders and miracles around me constantly. In Yahushua Jesus' mighty name all mountains, strongmen, strongholds and wicked principalities are removed, brought down and crumbled to dust, blown away and destroyed by ALMIGHTY GOD and the purifying fire power of the Holy Ghost. Surely goodness and mercy are with me all the days of my life (Ps. 23:6).
Because I have divine kingship/queenship and cry out the divine and holy name of the Father, Abba Yahuveh, I shall abide on the course of Yahuveh, God, and shall not be led astray. I stand at the Ascent of Aziz! This is my season and my place of blossom. I am under the Divine Alignment of the Heavenlies. All connections to the second heaven and evil forces operating against me are and have been dismantled, forever. Every prince and ruler operating against my destiny has been, and is, dethroned, forever. The Lord has commanded the Angels and stars to fight my enemies and to remove their paths and strongholds over me (Judg. 5:20). Keep me safe from the traps set by evildoers, from the snares they have laid for me. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety (Ps. 141:9-10). No weapon formed against me shall prosper (Ps. 91) and all demonic and evil works and strongholds blocking me and stealing from me, by the Power of God, shall catch the fire of the Holy Spirit now and be dragged down to the pit - bound, chained and fettered. By the power of Yahuveh, God, the Angels of the Lord are commissioned and commanded to retrieve every blessing that belongs to me, now, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Early do I rise! In Yahushua Jesus' name, I speak to the morning and command the dayspring to line up with my destiny (Job 38:12). The first light has commanded the perfect Will of God for me in the break of day. The soil has been plowed in the Spirit for the seeds of fruition to be planted in me daily, in Yahushua Jesus name. I purpose to walk in daily destiny, the destiny of each year, and, ultimately, to achieve my eternal destiny with the Father Yahuveh, my Lord and Savior, Yahushua Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the blessed Ruach Ha'Kodesh, Holy Spirit.
I come into agreement with the counsel of Heaven, my messenger angels and God's angel of destiny to go before me to appoint the Will of God for my days and commission Heaven's army to war against, forbid, and destroy anything that would hinder grace, goodness, and all manner of God's bleesings for my life. From sunrise to sunset, my required season has been established in the Heavenlies and is manifesting in the Earth realm. The Harvest of the Lord is come to me as a result of the process of time, which God has set in order for every divine appointment and Heavenly intervention in my life. The place I have been, up to now, is too small for me and I am breaking out on every side. I declare that I have room to live (Is. 49:20)!
Father, Yahuveh, bless me indeed, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in Yahushua Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name. Let there be no question that You are working on my behalf. The anointing of the Alpha & Omega is my portion. Father God, You have preserved me with grace by Your light, wisdom, love and salt, and Your hand is on all that concerns me. You perfect all that concerns me (Ps. 138:8). I thank You for enlarging my territory for Your Glory. Keep me from the devourer, the theif and all evil, and by Your Power remove all my adversaries so that my spirit will not be grieved or my soul pushed out of alignment. I confess, by Your Power, Yahuveh, that I shall prosper even as my soul prospers (3 John 1:3), for Your delight and Glory, in Yahushua Jesus Christ of Nazareth' s name.
Jesus, Yahushua Ha Mashiac, I praise You because I can see the place of my tent enlarged. The curtains of my habitation are stretched forth, and I will spare not, and shall lengthen my cords and strengthen my stakes. I am breaking forth on every side, and my seed shall inherit the Gentiles and make desolate cities inhabited. I have no fear, and I will not be damned, cursed or confounded. The shame of my past and the reproach of my widowhood are cast into the sea of forgetfulness, forever. In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, this prayer is in Divine Alignment with Your Will, which You, Abba, have planted in my heart (Philip. 2:12), and is sealed by the Blood of Yahushua Jesus, unbreakable and Written in the Book of Life - righteously ascribed to my name in Heaven.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment